LUẬN ÁN TIẾN SỸ
NGHIÊN CỨU ẢNH HƯỞNG CỦA MỘT SỐ EDITOR LÊN KHẢ NĂNG TÍCH LŨY SOLASSODINE Ở TẾ BÀO INVITRO CỦA CÂY CÀ GAI LEO
(Solanum hainanense Hance)
TÀI LIỆU THAM KHẢO
20. Ahlawat S, Saxena P, Alam P, Wajid S, Abdin MZ (2014), Modulation of artemisinin biosynthesis by elicitors, inhibitor, and precursor in hairy root cultures of Artemisia annua L, Journal of Plant Interactions, 9,(1), pp. 811-824.
21. Ahmed SA, Baig MMV (2014), Biotic elicitor enhanced production of psoralen in suspension cultures of Psoralea corylifolia L, Saudi Journal of Biological Sciences, 21,(5), pp. 499-504.
22. Ajungla L, Patil PP, Barmuhk RB, Nikam TD (2009), Influence of biotic and abiotic elicitors on accumulation of hyoscyamine and scopolamine in root cultures of Datura metel L., Indian Journal of Biotechnology, 8, pp. 317-322.
23. Alvarez MA, Nigra HM, Giulietti AM (1993), Solasodine production by Solanum eleagnifolium Cav. in vitro cultures: Influence of plant growth regulators, age and inoculum size. Large-scale production., Natural Product Letters, 3,(1), pp.9-19.
24. Alvarez MA, Talou JR, Paniego NB, Giulietti AM (1994), Solasodine production in transformed organ cultures (roots and shoots) of Solanum eleagnifolium Cav., Biotechnology Letters, 16,(4), pp. 393-396.
25. Angelova Z, Georgiev S, Roos W (2006), Elicitation of Plants, Biotechnology & Biotechnological Equipment, 20,(2), pp. 72-83.
26. Azeez THA, Ibrahim KM (2013), Effect of biotic elicitors on secondary metabolite production in cell suspensions of Hypericum triquetrifolium, Bulletin UASVM Horti, 70,(1), pp. 26-33.
27. Bernhoft A (2010), A brief review on bioactive compounds in plants, Bioactive compounds in plant-benefits and risk for man and animals, pp. 11-17.
28. Bhat MA, Ahmad S, Aslam J, Mujib A, Mahmooduzzfar (2008), Slinity Stress Enhances Production of Solasodine in Solanum nigrum L., Chemical and Pharmaceutical Bullentin, 56,(1), pp. 17-21. 88
29. Bhat MA, Mujib A, Junaid A, Mahmooduzzfar (2010), In vitro regeneration of Solanum nigrum with enhanced solasodine production, Biologia Plantarum, 54,(4), pp. 757-760.
30. Bhatnagar P, Bhatnagar M, Nath AK, Sharma DR (2004), Production of solasodine by Solanum laciniatum using plant tissue culture technique, Indian Journal of Experimental Biology, 42, pp. 1020-1023.
31. Bonfill M, Mangas S, Moyano E, Cusido R, Palazón J (2011), Production of centellosides and phytosterols in cell suspension cultures of Centella asiatica, Plant Cell Tiss Organ Cult, 104,(1), pp. 61-67.
32. Bota C, Deliu C (2012), Effect of some biotic elicitors on flavonoids production in Digitalis lanata cell cultures, Revista medico-chirurgicala a Societatii de Medici si Naturalisti din Iasi, 116,(2), pp. 624-629.
33. Bulgakov VP, Tchernoded GK, Mischenko NP, Khodakovskaya MV, Glazunov VP, Radchenko SV, Zvereva EV, Fedoreyev SA, Zhuravlev YN (2002), Effect of salicylic acid, methyl jasmonate, ethephon and cantharidin on anthraquinone production by Rubia cordifolia callus cultures transformed with the rolB and rolC genes, Journal of Biolotechnology, 97, pp. 213-221.
34. Byun SY, Kim C, Pederson H (1992), Elicitation of Alkaloid Production at different growth stages in Cell suspensions of of Eschscholtizia californica, Plant Tissue Culture Letter, 9,(3), pp. 164-168.
35. Cham BE (1994), Solasodine glycosides as anti-cancer agents: Preclinical and clinical studies, Asian Pacific Journal of Pharmacology, 9, pp. 113-118.
36. Cham BE (2008), Cancer Intralesion Chemotherapy with Solasodine Rhamnosyl Glycosides, Research Journal Biology Science, 3,(9), pp. 1008-1017.
37. Cheong J-J, Choi YD (2003), Methyl jasmonate as a vital substance in plants., TRENDS in Genetic, 19,(7), pp. 409-413.
38. Cho HY, Lee P, Carolyn WT, Yoon SY, Rhee HS, Park JM (2007), Enhanced benzophenanthridine alkaloid production and protein expression with combined elicitor in Eschscholtzia californica suspension cultures, Biotechnology Letter, 29,(12), pp. 2001-2005. 89
39. Chong TM, Abdullah MA, Lai OM, Noraini FM, Laijs NH (2005), Effective elicitation factors in Morinda elliptica cell suspension culture, Process Biochemistry, 40,(11), pp. 3397-3405.
40. Cousins MM, Adelberg J, Chen F, Rieck J (2010), Secondary metabolism-inducing treatments during in vitro development of turmeric (Curcuma longa L.) rhizomes, Journal of Herbs, Spices & Medicinal Plants, 15,(4), pp. 303-317.
41. Devi BP, Vimala A, Sai I, Chandra S (2008), Effect of Cyanobacterial Elicitor on Neem Cell Suspension Cultures, Indian Journal of Science and Technology, 1,(7), pp. 1-5.
42. Dicosmo F, Misawa M (1995), Plant cell and tissue culture: Alternatives for metabolite production, Biotechnology Advance, 13,(3), pp. 425-453.
43. Dong J, Wan G, Liang Z (2010), Accumulation of salicylic acid-induced phenolic compounds and raised activities of secondary metabolic and antioxidative enzymes in Salvia miltiorrhiza cell culture, Journal of Biotechnology, 148,(2-3), pp.99-104.
44. Frankfater CR, Dowd MK, Triplett BA (2009), Effect of elicitors on the production of gossypol and methylated gossypol in cotton hairy roots, Plant Cell Tissue Organism Culture, 98, pp. 341-349.
45. Goyal S, Ramawat KG (2008), Increased isoflavonoids accumulation in cell suspension cultures of Pueraria tuberosa by elicitors, Indian Journal of Biotechnology, 7,(3), pp. 378-382.
46. Hakkim FL, Kalyani S, Essa M, Girija S, Song H (2011), Production of rosmarinic in Ocimum sanctum cell cultures by the influence of sucrose, phenylalanine, yeast extract, and methyl jasmonate, International Journal of Biological and Medical Research, 2,(4), pp. 1070-1074.
47. Hamza MA (2013), Effect of yeast extract (biotic elicitor) and incubation periods on selection of Lupinus termis explant in vitro, Journal of Applied Sciences Research, 9,(7), pp. 4186-4192. 90
48. Jain A, Singh S (2015), Effect of growth regulators and elicitors for the enhanced production of solasodine in hairy root culture of Solanum melongena (L.), Journal of Indian Botanical Society, 94,(1-2), pp. 23-39.
49. Jiao J, Gai Q-Y, Fu Y-J, Ma W, Peng X, Tan S-N, Efferth T (2014), Efficient Production of Isoflavonoids by Astragalus membranaceus Hairy Root Cultures and Evaluation of Antioxidant Activities of Extracts, Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, 62,(52), pp. 12649-12658.
50. Keng CL, Wei AS, Bhatt A (2010), Elicitation effect on cell biomass and production of alkaloids in cell suspension culture of the tropical tree Eurycoma longifolia, Research Journal of the Costa Rican Distance Education University, 2,(2), pp. 239-244.
51. Khosroushahi YA, Valizadeh M, Ghasempour M, Khorowshahli M, Naghdibadi H, Dadpour MR, Omidi Y (2006), Improved Taxol production by combination of inducing factors in suspension cell culture of Taxus baccata, Cell biology International, 30, pp. 262-269.
52. Kittipongpatana N, Hock RS, Porter JR (1998), Production of solasodine by hairy root, callus, and cell suspension cultures of Solanum aviculare Forst., Plant Cell, Tissue and Organ Culture, 52, pp. 133-143.
53. Li P, Mao Z, Lou J, Li Y, Mou Y, Lu S, Peng Y, Zhou L (2011), Enhancement of diosgenin production in Dioscorea zingiberensis cell cultures by oligosaccharides from its endophytic fungus Fusarium oxysporum Dzf17, Molecules, 16,(12), pp.10631-10644.
54. Loc N, Giang N (2012), Effects of elicitors on the enhancement of asiaticoside biosynthesis in cell cultures of centella (Centella asiatica L. Urban), Chemical Papers, 66,(7), pp. 642-648.
55. Loc NH, An TTT (2010), Asiaticoside production from cell culture of centella (Centella asiatica L. Urban), Biotechnol Bioprocess Engineering, pp. 1065-1070.
56. Loc NH, Anh NHT, Binh DHN, Yang M-s, Kim T-g (2010), Production of glycoalkaloids from callus cultures of Solanum hainanense Hance, Journal of Plant Biotechnology, 37, pp. 96-101. 91
57. Loc NH, Giang NT (2012), Effects of elicitors on the enhancement of asiaticoside biosynthesis in cell cultures of centella (Centella asiatica L. Urban), Chemical Papers, 66,(7), pp. 642-648.
58. Loc NH, Kiet HV (2011), Micropropagation of Solanum hainanense Hance Annals of Biological Research, 2,(2), pp. 394-398.
59. Loc NH, Thanh LTH (2011), Solasodine production from cell culture of Solanum hainanense Hance, Biotechnology and Bioprocess Engineering, 16,(3), pp.581-586.
60. Lu MB, Wong HL, Teng WL (2001), Effects of elicitation on the production of saponin in cell culture of Panax ginseng, Plant Cell Report, 20, pp. 674-677.
61. Mann JD (1979), Production of Solasodine for the Pharmaceutical industry, Academic Press, Inc.
62. Mathew R, Sankar P (2012), Effect of methyl jasmonate and chitosan on growth characteristics of Ocimum basilicum L., Ocimum sanctum L. and Ocimum gratissimum L. cell suspension cultures, African Journal of Biotechnology, 11,(21), pp. 4759-4766.
63. Misawa M (1994), Plant tissue culture: An alternative for production of useful metabolite, FAO Agricultural services bulletin, 108, pp.
64. Mulabagal V, Tsay H (2004), Plant cell cultures-an alternative and efficient soucre for the production of biologycally important secondary metabolites, International Journal of Applied Science and Engineering, 2, pp. 29-48.
65. Namdeo AG (2007), Plant Cell Elicitation for Production of Secondary Metabolites: A Review, Pharmacognosy Reviews, 1,(1), pp. 69-79.
66. Neuman KH, Kumar A, Imani J (2009), Plant Cell and Tissue Culture-A Tool in Biotechnology, Springer Verfag Berlin Heidelberg.
67. Nigra HM, Alvarez MA, Giulietti AM (1989), The influence of auxins, light and cell differentiation on solasodine production by Solanum eleagnifolium Cav. calli, Plant Cell Reports, 8, pp. 230-233. 92
68. Nigra HM, Alvarez MA, Giulietti AM (1990), Effect of carbon and nitrogen source on growth and solasodine production in batch suspension cultures of Solanum eleagnifolium Cav., Plant Cell, Tissue and Organ Culture, 21, pp. 55-60.
69. Nigra HM, Caso OH, Giulietti AM (1987), Production of solasodine by calli from different parts of Solanum eleagnifolium Cav. plants, Plant Cell Reports, 6, pp. 135-137.
70. Nopo-Olazabal C, Condori J, Nopo-Olazabal L, Medina-Bolivar F (2014), Differential induction of antioxidant stilbenoids in hairy roots of Vitis rotundifolia treated with methyl jasmonate and hydrogen peroxide, Plant Physiology and Biochemistry, 74, pp. 50-69.
71. Ogata A, Tsuruga A, Matsuno M, Mizukami H (2004), Elicitor-induced rosmarinic acid biosynthesis in Lithospermum erythrorhizon cell suspension cultures: activities of rosmarinic acid synthase and the final two cytochrome P450-catalyzed hydroxylations, Plant Biotechonology, 21,(5), pp. 393-396.
72. Parsons J, Marconi P, Giulietti AM, Alvarez MA (2001), Solasodine production by protoplasts derived from Solanum eleagnifolium Cav. cell suspension cultures, International Journal of Experimental Botany, pp. 159-163.
73. Pereira PS, Ticli FK, Franca SC, Breves CMS, Lourenco MV (2007), Enhanced triterpene production in Tabernaemontana catharinensis cell suspension cultures in response to biotic elicitors, Quim Nova, 30,(8), pp. 1849-1852.
74. Pirian K, Piri K (2013), Influence of yeast extract as a biotic elicitor on noradrenaline production in hairy root culture of Portulaca oleracea L., International Journal of Plant Production, 4,(11), pp. 2960-2964.
75. Pise M, Rudra J, Begde D, Bundale S, Nashikkar N, Upadhyay A (2013), Elicitor induced production of shatavarín in the cell cultures of Asparagus recemosus, Indian Journal of Plant Sciences, 2,(2), pp. 100-106.
76. Pitta-Alvarez SI, Spollansky TC, Guilietti AM (2000), The influence of different biotic and abiotic elicitors on the production and profile of tropane alkaloids in hairy root cultures of Brugmansia candida, Enzyme and Microbial Technology, 26, pp. 252-258. 93
77. Prakash G, Srivastava AK (2008), Statistical elicitor optimization studies for the enhancement of azadirachtin production in bioreactor Azadirachta indica cell cultivation, Biochemical Engineering Journal, 40, pp. 218-226.
78. Quadri LEN, Giulietti AM (1993), Effect of elicitation on the accumulation of solasodine by immobilized cells of Solanum eleagnifolium Cav., Enzyme and Microbial Technology, 15, pp. 1074-1077.
79. Ramawat K, Merillon J (2004), Biotechnology Secondary Metabolites, Science Publishers, UK.
80. Ramawat KG, Goyal S (2008), Increased isoflavonoids accumulation in cell suspension cultures of Pueraria tuberosa by elicitors, Indian Journal of Biotechnology, 7, pp. 378-382.
81. Ramawat KG, Merillon JM (2008), Bioactive Molecules and Medicinal Plants, Springer.
82. Rao B, Kumar V, Amrutha N, Jalaja N, Vaidyanath K, Rao A, Polavarap S, Kishor P (2008), Effect of growth regulators, carbon source and cell aggregate size on berberine production from cell cultures of Tinospora cordifolia Miers, Current Trends in Biotechnology and Pharmacy, 2,(2), pp. 269-276.
83. Rao SR, Ravishanka GA (2002), Plant cell culture: chemical factories of secondary metabolites, Biotechnology Advance, 20, pp. 101-153.
84. Raomai S, Kumaria S, Tandon P (2014), Plant regeneration through direct somatic embryogenesis from immature zygotic embryos of the medicinal plant, Paris polyphylla Sm, Plant Cell, Tissue and Organ Culture, 118,(3), pp. 445-455.
85. Rezaei A, Ghanati F, Dehaghi MA (2011), Stimulation of taxol production by combined salicylic acid elicitation and sonication in Taxus baccata cell culture, International Conference on Life Science and Technology, Singapore, 3, pp. 193-197.
86. Rhee HS, Cho H-Y, Son SY, Yoon HS-Y, J.M. JMP (2010), Enhanced accumulation of decursin and decursinol angelate in root cultures and intact roots of Angelica gigas Nakai following elicitation, Plant Cell Tissue Organ Culture, 101, pp. 295-302. 94
87. Roat C, Ramawat KG (2009), Elicitor-induced accumulation of stilbenes in cell suspension cultures of Cayratia trifolia (L.) Domin, Plant Biotechnology Report, 3, pp. 135-138.
88. Roddick JG (1989), The acetylcholinesterase inhibitory activity of steroidal glycoalkaloids and their aglycones, Phytochemistry, 28, pp. 2631-2634.
89. Roddick JG (1996), Steroidal glycoalkaloids: Nature and consequences of bioactivity, Advance in Experimental Medicine and Biology, 404, pp. 277-295.
90. Rodríguez-Monroy M, Trejo-Espino JL, Jimenez-Aparicio A, Luz MM, Villarreal ML, Trejo-Tapia G (2004), Evaluation of morphological properties of Solanum chrysotrichum cell cultures in a shake flask and fermentor and rheological properties of broths, Food Technology Biotechnology, 42,(3), pp. 152-158.
91. Sanschez MA, Fernández-Tárago J, Corchete P (2005), Yeast extract and methyl jasmonate-induced silymarin production in cell cultures of Silybum marianum (L.) Gaertn, Journal of Biotechnology, 119,(1), pp. 60-69.
92. Sato F, Takeshihta N, Fujiwara H, Katagiri Y, Huan L, Yamada Y (1994), Characterization of Coptis japonica cells with different alkaloids productivities, Plant Cell, Tissue and Organ Culture, 38, pp. 249-256.
93. Sharma M, Sharma A, Ashwani K, Kumar BS (2011), Enhancement of secondary metabolites in cultured plant cells through stress stimulus, American Journal of Plant Physiology, 6,(2), pp. 50-71.
94. Sheper T (2001), Advances in biochemical engineering biotechnology-Plant cells, Springer-Verlag, Berlin Heideberg.
95. Sudha G, Ravishankar GA (2003), Influence of methyl jasmonate and salicylic acid in the enhancement of capsaicin production in cell suspension cultures of Capsicum frutescens Mill Current Science, 85,(8), pp. 1212-1217.
96. Sutkovic J, Ler D, Gawwad MRA (2011), In vitro production of solasodine alkaloid in Solanum nigrum under salinity stress, Journal of Phytology, 3,(1), pp.43-49.
97. Taguchi G, Yazawa T, Hayashida N, Okazaki M (2001), Molecular cloning and heterologous expression of novel glucosyltransferases from tobacco cultured cells 95 that have broad substrate specificity and are induced by salicylic acid and auxin, Journal of Biochemistry, 268, pp. 4086-4094.
98. Thai NP, Trung LV, Hai NK, Huynh L (1998), Protective efficacy of Solanum hainanense Hance during hepatotoxicity in male mice with prolonged and small oral doses of trinitrotoluene, Journal of Occupational Health, 40, pp. 276-278.
99. Thanh NT, Murthy HN, Yu KW, Hahn EJ, Peak KY (2005), Methyl jasmonate elicitation enhanced synthesis of ginsenoside by cell suspension culture of Panax ginseng in 5L balloon type bubble bioreactor, Apply Microbiology Biotechnology, 67, pp. 197-201.
100. Vaddadi S, Parvatam G (2015), Impacts of biotic and abiotic stress on major quality attributing metabolites of coffee beans, Journal of Environmental and Biology, 36,(2), pp. 377-382.
101. Vakil MMA, Mendhulkar VD (2013), Enhanced synthesis of andrographolide by Aspergillus niger and Penicillium expansum elicitors in cell suspension culture of Andrographis paniculata (Burm. f.) Nees, Botanical Studies, 54,(2), pp. 1-8.
102. Veerashree V, Anuradha CM, Vadlapudi K (2012), Elicitor-enhanced production of gymnemic acid in cell suspension cultures of Gymnema sylvestre R. Br., Plant Cell Tissue Organism Culture, 108, pp. 27-35.
103. Vijaya SN, Aswani KY, Ravi BB, Phani KY, Vijay VM (2010), Advancements in the production of secondary metabolites, Journal of Natural Products, 3, pp. 112-123.
104. Wang YD, Yuan YJ, Wu JC (2004), Induction studies of methyl jasmonate and salicylic acid on taxane production in suspension cultures of Taxus chinensis var. mairei, Biochemical Engineering Journal, 19, pp. 259-265.
105. Weissenberg M (2001), Isolation of solasodine and other steroidal alkaloids and sapogenis by direct hydrolysis-extraction of Solanum plants or glycosides therefrom, Phytochemistry, 58, pp. 501-508.
106. Xu C, Zhao B, Ou Y, Wang X, Wang Y (2007), Elicitor-enhanced syringin production in suspension cultures of Saussurea medusa, World Journal of Microbiology and Biotechnology, 23, pp. 965-970. 96
107. Yogananth N, Bhakyaraj E, Chanthuru A, Parvathi S, Palanivel S (2009), Comparative analysis of solasodine from in vitro and in vivo cultures of Solanum nigrum Linn., Kathmandu University Journal of Science, Enginerring and Technology, 5,(1), pp. 99-103.
108. Yousefzadi M, Sharifi M, Behmanesh M, Ghasempour A, Moyano E, Palazon J (2010), Salicylic acid improves podophyllotoxin production in cell cultures of Linum album by increasing the expression of genes related with its biosynthesis, Biotechnol Lett, 32,(11), pp. 1739-1743.
109. Yu LJ, Lan WZ, Qin WM, Xu HB (2001), Effects of salicylic acid on fungal elicitor-induced membrane-lipid peroxidation and taxol production in cell suspension cultures of Taxus chinensis, Process Biochemistry, 37,(5), pp. 477-482.
110. Yu ZZ, Fu CX, Han YS, Li YX, Zhao DX (2005), Salicylic acid enhances jaceosidin and siringin production in cell cultures of Saussurea medusa, Biotechnol Lett, 28,(13), pp. 1027-1031.
111. Zhang CH, Mei XG, Liu L, Yu LJ (2000), Enhanced paclitaxel production induced by the combination of elicitors in cell suspension cultures of Taxus chinensis, Biotechnology Letters, 22, pp. 1561-1564.
112. Zhao D, Xing J, Li M, Lu D, Zhao Q (2001), Optimization of growth and jaceosidin production in callus and cell suspension cultures of Saussurea medusa, Plant Cell, Tissue and Organ Culture, 67, pp. 227-234.